Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome

Hello there,

I am in my early 20's and recently married. My wife and I are currently living in the Pacific Northwest. We enjoy a lot of different outdoor activities including hiking, skiing, & camping and are almost always accompanied by our dog. My plan in creating this blog is to give my honest opinion over the many different obstacles we encounter while enjoying all the outdoors has to offer.

The reviews will include a wide array of things such as: equipment, hikes, campsites, and even books over the outdoors. I will always include my opinion and when possible get my wife's as well, especially on items geared towards females.

I felt like having a central location for reviews will fit much better than going to various sites and reviewing each product individually. By creating a main hub you will be able to see the way in which I review things and come to understand and trust my suggestions.

If you have any suggestions on things we should review please do not hesitate to comment below. Or if you have some reviews of your own let us know. It would be great to get a conglomeration of thoughts.

My initial reviews will begin soon. Until then stay tuned and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment